* Abnormal discharges from the nose, eyes, or other body openings.
* Abnormal behavior, sudden viciousness, or lethargy.
* Abnormal lumps, limping, or difficulty getting up or lying down.
* Loss of appetite, marked weight losses or gains, or excessive water consumption.
* Difficult, abnormal, or uncontrolled waste elimination.
* Excessive head shaking, scratching, and licking or biting any part of the body.
* Dandruff, loss of hair, open sores, or a ragged or dull coat.
* Foul breath or excessive tarter deposits on teeth.
- Created in Living With Your Pet, Providing Care